Saturday, September 4, 2010

Apparently my computer hates me.

Because it won't let me upload pictures from my camera, and I've been trying since Sunday.  I've given up.  So here's what I found!


-A cake pan with mini dinosaur shapes $3
-A burlap sack with "southern's finest marijuana" on the front $5
-a gameboy printer and gameboy camera $11 for both plus the cable
-a dreamcast conroller and memory card (the seller didn't notice it was in the controller) $5
-A book called "Jesus touches people" 25 cents
-An airport security metal detector wand (worked, but i didn't buy it)


all in all it was a pretty good day.  lots of cool stuff and things.  tomorrow i will continue to update as usual.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, always nice to see those things happen!

    Also I'm supporting; I expect you to do the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep trying~ love to see some of ur pics~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting stuff. Have you ever checked the Misc. category of eBay? Weird shit there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be...tell us how this ends?

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you tried a different usb port? I guess you want through usb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your camera sucks.

    http://chancoop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete